We look forward to serving
your place of business!
Call the AtLink Business Sales at (405) 896-3994.
Email the AtLink Business Sales Team at email@example.com.
Depending on local conditions, we are not able to offer all speeds to all businesses. To find out if service is available at work, please review the plans below, then click on the Join button or call us.
What happens next? If it appears that we can provide you with service, we’ll recommend the best plan for your location. No payment is due until our installer visits your business and checks the connection to our tower. If everything looks good, we’ll install an antenna and get you online.
Get Voicemails and Faxes Delivered via Email
- Keep Your Existing Number – Maintain Your Brand
- Get a Toll Free or Local Number – National or Local Presence
- Multiple Extensions – For Everyone on Your Team
- Call Forwarding to Mobile Phones – Work from Anywhere
- Voicemails Transcribed – Delivered to Your Email
- New Hardware – Use Your Existing Phones
- Send Business Text Messages – From Your Toll Free or Local Number
- AtLink Business Static IP: At just $10 per month with a $100 installation fee, use your static IP to remote into your office, monitor your network from home, and so much more!
With the Read Your Voicemail feature, a transcription of each voicemail is included with email notifications so you can quickly know the purpose of the voicemail. You can even choose to have voicemails transcribed by a human on-demand.
Small Business Phone Service
Fed up with managing a traditional business telephone system? AtLink’s small business phone service uses state-of-the-art VoIP technology with robust features and the latest phone sets for $30 per line and $12 per extension.
- Save money - Save up to 50% each month when you switch to AtLink’s Phone Service from your current provider
- Lots of features, including auto attendant, voicemail, Caller ID, call forwarding, conference bridge, multiple extensions
- Never miss a call with our follow-me feature
- Soft phone lets you place calls using your computer
- Employees anywhere—On-site employees, remote offices and mobile workers all use the same phone system so conducting business and connecting employees has never been easier.
AtLink’s small-business phone service is easy to set up and easy to use. No PBX hardware or software required. Requires dedicated AtLink internet service or other dedicated service provider.
For more information call or email the AtLink Business Sales Team at (405) 896-3994.
No more calling in to check messages: just open the MP3 or PDF attachment while checking emails.It’s as easy as that!
AtLink Services is a significant buyer of bulk broadband (Ethernet transit services). We can provide cost-effective rates to your ILEC, CLEC, MSO, or other business, and we deliver transport- or access-level services on your own network, ours, or a combination of both. We also provide peering services from our Internet Exchange Point (IXP) at our data center at OKC Works.
If you would like to request a quote, please contact the AtLink Business Sales team at (405) 896-3994.