We look forward to serving
your place of business!
Call the AtLink Business Sales at (405) 896-3994.
Email the AtLink Business Sales Team at email@example.com.
In addition to residential internet services, we offer plans customized specifically for businesses. Our service offerings depend on location, so if you're interested in finding out if service is available at your office or place of business, please call us at (405) 896-3994.
If we can provide you with service, we’ll recommend the best plan for your location. No payment is due until our installer visits your business and checks the connection to our tower. If everything looks good, we’ll install an antenna and get you online.
Business Phone Services
- Keep your existing number – maintain your brand
- Get a toll free or local number – national or local presence
- Multiple extensions – for everyone on your team
- Call-forwarding to mobile phones – work from anywhere
- Voicemails transcribed – delivered to your email
- New hardware – use your existing phones
- Send business text messages – from your toll free or local number
- AtLink business static IP – work remotely, monitor your network from home and so much more for just $10 per month after a $100 installation fee
Small Business Phone System
Fed up with managing a traditional business-telephone system? AtLink’s small business phone service uses state-of-the-art VoIP technology with robust features and the latest phone sets for $30 per line and $12 per extension.
- Save up to 50 percent each month when you switch to AtLink’s Phone Service
- Features include auto attendant, voicemail, caller ID, call forwarding, conference bridge, multiple extensions
- Never miss a call with our "follow me" feature
- Soft phone lets you place calls using your computer
- Your employees can be anywhere, using the same phone system to conduct business
AtLink’s small-business phone service is easy to set up and easy to use. No PBX hardware or software required – just dedicated AtLink internet service or another dedicated service provider.
For more information call or email the AtLink Business Sales Team at (405) 896-3994.
AtLink Services is a significant buyer of bulk broadband (Ethernet transit services). We can provide cost-effective rates to your ILEC, CLEC, MSO or other business, and we deliver transport- or access-level services on your own network, ours or a combination of the two. We also provide peering services from our Internet Exchange Point (IXP) at our data center at OKC Works.
If you would like to request a quote, please contact the AtLink Business Sales team at (405) 896-3994.